Creating a new payment model is one of the hardest items. Therefore, read the next steps carefully.
Create a New Invoice Model
- Go to the Automatic Invoice Calculation and Click Add Payment Model.
- Enter the Model Name
- You can create automatic invoices for:
- Contacts: Every contact that refers to your rules & conditions will receive an invoice
- Families: Every family within the database that refers to your rules & conditions will receive an invoice.
- Companies: Every company within your database that refers to your rules & conditions will receive an invoice.
- Click "Save".
How to set Rules and Conditions for your Invoice Model?
- Select your Invoice Model
- Click Add New Rule:
- Enter the Rule Settings
- #: The number of times this rule applies
- Auto: the system will automatically calculate how many times this condition applies for your contact/family/company
- 1: the system will apply this condition exactly 1 time for the contact/family/ company
- Extra fields: the system will use the number entered in the extra field area to calculate the number of times this rule applies for this contact/ family/ company
- Description: Enter a description for this rule (f.e. cadets)
- Amount: enter the amount in €
- Enter the tax in %
- Click Save
- Click Add Condition that applies for your new created rule:
- Select a condition from the list
- Click "Save".
- Your New Rules & Condition will now be applied
- Use the Preview below to check your rule & condition for one particular contact/family/company
- Use the Simulate button to simulate all your invoices for the created invoice model.